The Falcon32 (Naze32) Acro has a 32bit ST processor, with generous memory and CPU abilities and some of the best sensors available. The Naze programming software (GUI) is easy to use and free to download (Web Based).
• Flexible multirotor configurations for various air-frame options:
Quad / Hexa / Tri/ Y4/ Y6/ Octo/ and even Camera Gimbal.
• 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum (FrSky, etc), and Spectrum receivers.
• Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
• Battery voltage monitoring
• Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
• Onboard Micro USB for setup and configuration
• Super bright status LEDs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!